2019 JFMF Raffle!
2 x Tickets to Vancouver Folk Music Festival & VIA Rail train tickets (up to $500) - $870 VALUE!
2 x Tickets to Wild Mountain Music Festival - $350 VALUE!
2 x Tickets to Robson Valley Music Festival - $330 VALUE!
1 Ticket - $7
2 Tickets - $10
1. AGLC Raffle License 532124
2. Maximum 1, 100 tickets were printed.
3. Tickets to be sold 1 for $7 or 2 for $10.
4. Tickets can be purchased by cash, cheque or credit card – either in person from a board member of the Jasper Heritage Folk & Blues Society, or via the Universe website.
5. First day of ticket sales will be June 1, 2019.
6. Final day of ticket sales will be noon June 30, 2019.
7. Draws will take place at 5:00pm on June 30, 2019 at Commemoration Park.
8. Must be 18 years of age to purchase raffle ticket.
9. Contact name listed on the ticket must be 18 years of age or older.
10. Any individual in the province of Alberta is eligible to purchase a ticket including Jasper Heritage Folk & Blues Society members and immediate family. The Executive Committee (Director, Assistant Director, Secretary, Co-Treasurers) are not eligible to participate.
11. A minimum of 10 tickets must be sold for raffle to proceed.
12. A total of 3 tickets will be pulled. First ticket pulled will be for the 2 x Robson Valley Music Festival Tickets, second ticket pulled will be for the 2 x Wild Mountain Music Festival Tickets, the third ticket pulled will be for the 2 x Vancouver Folk Music Festival Tickets and VIA Rail train pass.
13. No cash alternatives to the prizes.
14. If a winner cannot be contacted or declines prizing, by noon on Sunday, July 2, 2019 a redraw will be held.
15. No refunds or exchanges. No exceptions.
16. In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket and the Jasper Heritage Folk & Blues Society are not responsible for any dispute that may arise between the individuals listed.
17. The Jasper Heritage Folk & Blues Society is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
18. In the case that a ticket was lost or damaged in transport, the Jasper Heritage Folk & Blues Society will be responsible for issuing a duplicate ticket with the same number on it. All tickets will be tracked based on last name and address.
19. All tickets, transactions and winners associated with the raffle are subject to the rules, regulations and procedures put in place by the Jasper Heritage Folk & Blues Society and the lawful charges thereof.
20. Only tickets that have been paid for, and verified as paid for, are eligible for the draw.
21. The winner will be contacted immediately at the coordinates given at the time of the purchase.
22. The winning ticket number and name will be published online.
23. In the event of a dispute please contact Jamie Robson – 780-931-7123.